Lavender Essential Oil has a very sweet and distinctive smell that calms the mind and soul. It is extremely popular in Aromatherapy for treating Insomnia, Stress and Foul Mood. It is also used in massage therapy, to reduce internal inflammation and for pain relief. Besides its heart-warming smell, it also has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-septic qualities. Which is why, it is used in treatments for Acne, Skin Infections like; Psoriasis, Ringworm, Eczema and it also treats dry and irritated skin. It has astringent and wound healing properties, which helps in faster healing process and also prevents pre-mature ageing. It also help to remove dandruff and strengthen hair from the roots.
HOW TO USE
Skin: Mix 2-3 Drops in 5 ml any carrier oil and apply on the skin.
Hair: Mix 5-6 Drops in 10-15 ml any carrier oil and massage the scalp gently.
Aromatherapy: Add 5-6 Drops in a any diffuser or simply add few drops on cotton balls and keep it in the room.
- Do not apply directly on skin. Always dilute in carrier oils before using.
- Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
- For aromatic & external use only. Do not ingest.
- Avoid usage in diffusers if pets around.
There are no reviews yet.