Purify, nourish, and deeply cleanse your skin with the natural goodness of Tea Tree and Neem
Say hello to healthier skin with the natural goodness of the Tea Tree and Neem. The power duo purifies, soothes, and has antiseptic properties. With every wash, your skin will feel refreshed and detoxed.
Clean skin is happy skin! Tea Tree Nourishing Bathing Soap helps remove the day’s and impurities and deeply cleanses. The result? Pure and healthier skin, that makes you feel rejuvenated.
Goodness of Kokum Butter:
Moisturize: Kokum butter is a rich moisturizer than penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense hydration.
Skin Inflammation: It consists of a high Anti-inflammatory property that helps to reduce inflamed skin and issues like allergies, infections, rashes, and irritation.Kokum Butter is also enriched with Antioxidants and Vitamin E which helps to immune the skin against free radicals and toxins.
Anti-Aging: It also combats the visible signs of aging by preventing issues like decoloration, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Weight: 100 grams(approx)
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Kokum Butter
- Castor Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today’s soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 12% super-fat. This means that 12% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn’t get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap – Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colors and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.