Made with pure Avocado butter and Avocado Oil ,our avocado and cacao Soap loves your skin, moisturize as it cleans with the natural rejuvenating properties of this powerful fruit. Avocado offers relief for almost every skin type, gently cleansing oily skin with no irritation to keep pores clear and healthy. For dry, sensitive skin, it smoothes quickly and penetrates to nourish and moisturize. Unrefined Avocado butter has many skin benefits like Reducing Wrinkles and fine lines and increasing skin elasticity as it has high fatty-acid content.
Avocado oil that is full of proteins and lipids that are essential for maintaining the overall health of your skin. It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin A and also comprises sodium, vitamin b6, folic acid, potassium, and other nutrients that make it useful against various skin issues.
Goodness of Avocado Butter:
Natural Avocado Butter possesses high Antioxidant and Anti-bacterial properties which fight the free radicals. It contains healthy fat which helps in hydrating, nourishing, and moisturizing the skin.
Avocado butter has many skin benefits like Reducing Wrinkles and fine lines and increasing skin elasticity as it has high fatty-acid content. It also prevents acne and deeply cleanses the clogged pores on the skin because it is rich in antioxidants.
Weight: 100 grams(approx)
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Avocado Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Castor Oil
- French Green Clay
- Cacao Bean Powder
- Essential oil
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today’s soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 12% super-fat. This means that 12% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn’t get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap – Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colors and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.