Lemon Essential Oil has a very sweet, fruity and citrusy scent, which refreshes mind and creates a relaxed environment. That is why it is popular in Aromatherapy to treat Anxiety and Depression. It has the most powerful anti-microbial activity of all the essential oils and is also known an “Liquid Sunshine“. It is also used in Diffusers to treat morning sickness and Nausea. It is known for its invigorating, cleansing, and purifying properties. It boosts energy, metabolism and enhances mood. It is very popular in skin care industry for treating acne breakouts and preventing blemishes. It is also used to treat dandruff and clean the scalp. It is also added to steaming oils to improve breathing and bring relief to sore threat. Lemon Essential Oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
HOW TO USE
Skin: Mix 2-3 Drops in 5 ml any carrier oil and apply on the skin.
Hair: Mix 5-6 Drops in 10-15 ml any carrier oil and massage the scalp gently.
Aromatherapy: Add 5-6 Drops in a any diffuser or simply add few drops on cotton balls and keep it in the room.
- Do not apply directly on skin. Always dilute in carrier oils before using.
- Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
- For aromatic & external use only. Do not ingest.
- Avoid usage in diffusers if pets around.