Rosemary Essential Oil has a very refreshing and herbal scent, much like the twigs and leaves of plant, scent which is used in Aromatherapy; to treat Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety, Headache and Stress. It is used in massage therapy for its anti-spasmodic nature and carminative properties, as it treats Muscle aches, Digestive issues and increase blood flow. It is used in making skin treatments for Eczema, Dermatitis, Acne and Allergies. It is help to treat dandruff and itchy scalp. It is added to diffusers to relieve stress, and create a calming environment.
HOW TO USE
Skin: Mix 2-3 Drops in 5 ml any carrier oil and apply on the skin.
Hair: Mix 5-6 Drops in 10-15 ml any carrier oil and massage the scalp gently.
Aromatherapy: Add 5-6 Drops in a any diffuser or simply add few drops on cotton balls and keep it in the room.
- Do not apply directly on skin. Always dilute in carrier oils before using.
- Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
- For aromatic & external use only. Do not ingest.
- Avoid usage in diffusers if pets around.